Errata (printed edition)
This page contains a list of errata from the printed version of the 4th edition of the IDF Diabetes Atlas, including the CD-ROM that was attached to the inside cover:
- CDROM "not working", it simply opens to a file listing and does not do anything. If this happens please open the file index.html in your web browser.
- Page 26, Map 2.1: Prevalence estimate of diabetes for Guyana is shown incorrectly. It is 9.5% (comparative prevalence).
- Page 35, Figure 2.6: The nephropathy figure is missing on label on the y-axis. Underneath SEA the next label should be WP.
- Page 37, Box 2.1: The estimates of the loss in national income from diabetes and cardiovascular disease for India have been amended; it is ID236.6 billion (and not ID336.3).
- Page 73, Figure 6.1: The green legend entry is not correct. It should read: "Likelihood decreased, severity decreased.
- Page 90, Portugal: The figures have been amended as follows: Diabetes Mellitus (DM) national prevalence: 12.4%; DM comparative prevalence: 9.7%; DM total numbers: 997,600; Impaired Glucose Tolerance (IGT) national prevalence: 15.3%; IGT comparative prevalence: 12.1%; IGT total numbers: 1,070,000.